This is going to be a very short post with a few examples of how real climate change is.
- Shrinking and thinning of ice on Mt Kenya , Kilimanjaro and the Ruwenzori Mountains
- Extreme weather events which have either caused recurrent, prolonged droughts or floods.
- Heat waves all over the world
- Remember the polar vortex?
- As the temperatures climb, there is a rise in the sea levels; one, because of the melting ice from the polar regions; two, because the ocean waters are expanding because of the rising temperatures
Also, when you find time, please watch An Inconvenient Truth.